I want to have sex so badly it’s killing me.
With Highland Park.
Only with Highland Park.
Which is wonderful and torturous at the same time.
I did yoga with his wife tonight.
She seems cool.
She doesn’t know who I am.
Feels a little unfair.
But that is the way he says he prefers it.
I started listening to podcasts about sex.
My current favorite is SEX NERD SANDRA.
She sounds fun, very approachable, and funny and incredibly well informed about sex.
I am soaking it up like a sponge. I am exploding with curiosity.
I almost charged 500 dollars worth of sex toys this afternoon.
Thank god I don’t have a credit card.
I cut my meds in half, and my pussy is on fire. I can’t stop touching myself. I was ashamed of that for so long but listening to these other women talk about it so effortlessly and casually is making me feel so normal and okay about it all.
I think I am a very sexual person who has been repressing it for so long that I am about to explode like Mt. St. Helen.
I don’t want my Husband to be sorry anymore. I just want him to be different.
I have a few questions for Highland Park, next time I see him:
- How sensitive is the head of your cock?
- How much pressure do you like on the shaft?
- Do you enjoy having your frenulum played with?
- Do you like when the underside of your shaft is licked?
- How do you prefer to have your balls held?
- What about your scrotal sack? Tender?
- And lastly, perineum, I mean, come on, what’s not to love about that?
- Super excited to try The Virgin and the Harmonica.